If you’re wondering how Livestrong, and many other brands, added these nifty custom Facebook app photos to their page, there’s an easy trick to adding your own.
Why change your Facebook app photos?
Adding custom Facebook app photos creates brand consistency and, come on, it looks pretty cool, right?
Here’s how to add your own custom Facebook app photos:
1. You need to create your app photos. You can use Photoshop or another photo editing software.
Format your photo to be proportional to 111 X 74 pixels.
2. Log into your Facebook account and go to your page.
3. Select the drop-down option beside the apps and views section of your page. This section is beneath the cover photo. It should reveal options for editing your apps.
4. Hover over the upper right-hand corner of the app image you want to change and click the pencil icon.
5. Select Edit settings and you’ll get a pop-up window. From here you can change the name of the tab or select the option to change your custom Facebook app photo.
6. Select “change” and, in the new window, upload your photo.
7. Close the window once the photo uploads and the image refreshes.
8. Click “Okay” in the pop-up window on your page.
There you go!
You did it.
Like this post? Like Creativity Loft on Facebook.